The CSAA facilitates the metric-based development of student-centered services. The CSAA will focus its efforts on improving the efficacy, effectiveness and efficiency of divisional services with the intent of improving retention and graduation rates.
- Efficacy—change in student behaviour or outcomes.
- Effectiveness—how well a program or service is achieving its goals.
- Efficiency—return on allocated resources.
Specific areas of interest are:
- Aspiring to 4-year graduation for freshmen cohorts
- Aspiring to 2-year graduation for transfer cohorts
- Quality of the undergraduate student experience, regardless of entry pathway
- Advancing knowledge, research and best practices to enhance the educational journey for all students