Following a review mechanism to strengthen survey tools, authorized users can develop web-based surveys to administer to approved populations. Results from the surveys are collected and automated into t-test, McNemar, Wilcoxon, and other statistical analytical approaches.
- Why should I take the survey?
- When you complete a survey it helps UC Davis better understand how to support students.
• Learn what is working (and what is not).
• Identify ways to improve the student experience.
- Do I have to take a survey?
- No. Completing a survey is voluntary.
- I don't think I should be part of a survey. What can I do?
- If you believe that you have been included in a survey by mistake, the CSAA would appreciate being notified by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.